Low Volume. Limited. Mobile ceramic coating.
Ceramic coating and paint correction made for the ones who only accept extremely detailed and nothing less.
For Thousand Oaks, California
Premium Mobile Detailing Services delivered to your house.
We are based in Simi Valley, but here is our detailing service area list:
Compliment your attention to the details: Ceramic coating and paint correction
Anyone and everyone that takes that double take look at your vehicle will have zero doubt you know how to make a statement.
From the mirror finish, to being the only one of your friends with no paint swirl marks, after your paint correction, they will start to question what they are doing wrong. As they talk about their favorite waxes, and how often they use they’re car wash membership, you can stand back and try to hold your laugh as you never have to worry about waxing again.
Have your vehicle reflect the meticulous work you’ve put out into the world with our paint correction and ceramic coating in Thousand Oaks.
Get your personalized quote here
We also offer free in person quotes where we come out to you and give your vehicle an inspection!
This vehicle investment starts at $1,750
What this paint correction and ceramic coating will do:
- Take your paint to new levels of gloss and fulfill it’s max potential.
- Add a semi permanent sacrificial barrier to your vehicles paint.
- Protect your paint from UV damage, oxidation and massively extend the amount of time it takes for anything to harm your paint. Like water spots.
- Make it much easier to maintain your vehicle, because nothing sticks!
What this paint correction and ceramic coating will NOT do:
- Make your vehicle invincible to dirt, road grime and water. (It will still get dirty! Just not nearly as fast or easy.)
- Give you the option to only wash your car every month or so. (This is not a “set and forget” detail, your car still needs to be maintained at least every 2 weeks with only a scratch free hand wash.)
- Eliminate the possibility of scratches and swirl marks. (Although ceramic is tougher than paint, it’s still absolutely possible to get scratches)
Overall this service does not necessarily mean less maintenance, it does not mean more convenient maintenance and it may even be more expensive to wash.
But this service does mean with proper ceramic maintenance your vehicle will look and stay looking leaps and bounds better than ever before and it will certainly turn a lot more heads.
Our current paint correction & ceramic coating promotion
Mirror Finish or It’s Free! Summer Transformation service.
Dylan’s effortless service package
(Included in every detail service):
- Hassle free fully equipped detailing service. We take care of everything and have all the necessary equipment with us in our van.
- Full complimentary vehicle inspection service. We will always keep you updated if anything needs attention.
- Service text updates, so your always in the loop on where we are at and when we will be finished with your gleaming vehicle!
- Full access to our exclusive maintenance detailing service so you can KEEP your car in immaculate condition hassle free.
- Priority scheduling. Have the ability to stick to a regular schedule and get your detail done when you need it done.
- Exclusive discounts on all our detailing services! Because of frequent maintenance.
- Automated weekly check in text option, so we can stay on top of your vehicle looking amazing without you having to think about it.
- (DIY solution package) We give you every bit of information from our custom essential products guide, all the way to our pro tips to keep your vehicle in flawless shape.
What we perform on your vehicles Exterior:
- Wheel deep cleaning, heavy scrub on wheel wells and tires for a crisp finish.
- Full thorough vehicle rinse, top to bottom to remove ALL dirt and debris.
- Full vehicle foam cannon application (Adds lubrication to prevent scratches).
- 2 bucket scratch free hand wash (Rinse, and soap buckets with dirt guards).
- Fine detail brush agitation on all exterior tight areas and crevasses to remove all dirt and grime.
- Final rinse to remove all soap.
- Chemical paint decontamination (Removing stubborn iron fallout particles from your cars paint).
- Tar removal. Removing hard to see tough tar contaminants from lower sections behind tires.
- Full vehicle clay bar for a buttery smooth finish (Removes embedded contaminants from your windows, paint, and clear plastics).
- Plush clean towel bulk dry.
- Full vehicle blow dry to all cracks, crevasses and wheels for a drip free spotless finish.
- Clean, dry and shine up all door jambs.
- Tape off all plastics and rubber trim. To prevent staining from polishing stage.
- Polishing compound stage. Using a variety of polishing compounds, polishing and cutting pads, and polishers to remove most of the paint defects (This is the most time consuming step).
- Final polishing step. After the compounding step there will be a cloudy finish, haze, so to remove that and turn it into a mirror, we use a polish that leaves the paint with amazing clarity!
- Final IPA (isopropyl alcohol) wipe down to clean & prep all the surfaces for the ceramic coating application.
- Application of 4 year ceramic coating to all paint, and lights (Windows, trim, and suspension are extra options).
- Ceramic high spot inspection and removal of high spots, which are a common imperfection caused by applying ceramic (Smudge marks that can be near permanent if not caught early).
- Satin finish tire dressing application for a detailed finish.
- Dylan’s final touch. Polishing dust removal, and window cleaning.
Want to dive deeper into what we do to your car?
Mirror Finish or It’s Free! Summer Transformation service.
Starting at $1,750
Starting at $2,000
Starting at $2,500
Starting at $3,000
!We may spend extra time to finish your car!
*Every vehicle is different, every vehicle has special needs. Therefore to provide only the best result, we may spend longer than the anticipated time on your vehicle and the starting price may not be the final cost*
About our ceramic service
Your car is an extension of your personality and a reflection of your values.
We understand that you lead a busy life and that every minute counts. You deserve a vehicle that looks and feels brand new, without sacrificing your precious time. With the use of specialized tools and techniques to remove scratches, swirl marks, water spots and other imperfections from your car’s paint, it will leave it with a showroom shine that will turn heads.
But we don’t stop there. We know that you want to protect your investment and keep your car looking like new for years to come. That’s why we apply a protective layer of ceramic coating to your car’s paint, creating a semi-permanent bond that shields it from environmental elements like UV rays, water, and dirt.
We take pride in only delivering the highest quality results for Thousand Oaks with meticulous attention to detail, so that you can experience the joy of driving a car that looks and feels brand new without any effort on your behalf.
Upgrades for Dylan’s Detailing ceramic coating detail
Plastic trim ceramic coating
Black trim fades extremely fast. Black trim stains easy. Black trim gets dirty fast.
All plastic trim is fragile and not something you want to have to worry about. Let go of the worry with ceramic!
Full window ceramic coating package
Windows so slick, nothing sticks!
Window water spots and tough bug gut splatters are also common. Eliminate the worry from both of these with our window ceramic coating package.
Undercarriage, wheel and suspension ceramic coating package
The perfect package for any off-road set up vehicle.
That will make maintenance a breeze and keep your chassis and wheels looking new for time to come.
*Adding these options will increase the amount of time it takes to detail your vehicle, and could mean we would have to have access to the vehicle for 2+ days*
Ceramic coating and paint correction benefits
Your time is precious and your image is everything.
Imagine pulling up to your next business meeting or social event in a car with a mirror-like finish that gleams in the sun. Heads will turn, and people will take notice of the care and attention you put into every aspect of your life. Our paint correction service will remove imperfections such as swirl marks and scratches, restoring your vehicle’s original beauty.
But we don’t stop there. Our ceramic coating service in Thousand Oaks provides an added layer of protection for your investment, shielding your vehicle from the elements and making it easier to maintain. The result is a car that looks as good as new for years to come with proper maintenance.
You deserve the best, and our paint correction and ceramic coating service will deliver nothing less than that.
Detailers you can trust.
So you can focus on what matters most – your success and the image you present to the world.
Paint Correction in action
If your curious what it looks like after JUST the first stage of using a compound on the paint.
Here is a 50/50 example. And yes, it looks even better after the 2nd stage polish.
Follow Dylan’s Detailing on Instagram @DylansDetailingOfficial
Client testimonials after a ceramic coating and paint correction…
Also a video testimonial from Peter! Who received a paint correction and 4yr ceramic coating in January of 2022, joined our maintenance detail plan and have seen him every week since.
California, a western U.S. state, stretches from the Mexican border along the Pacific for nearly 900 miles. Its terrain includes cliff-lined beaches, redwood forest, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Central Valley farmland and the Mojave Desert. The city of Los Angeles is the seat of the Hollywood entertainment industry. Hilly San Francisco is known for the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and cable cars.
Area: 163,696 mi²
Population: 39.24 million (2021)
Top Sights in California:
About Thousand Oaks
Thousand Oaks is the second-largest city in Ventura County, California, United States. It is in the northwestern part of Greater Los Angeles, approximately 15 miles from the city of Los Angeles and 40 miles from Downtown. It is named after the many oak trees present in the area.
Population: 125,754 (2021)
Elevation: 886 ft (270 m)
Top Sights in Thousand Oaks: